Tuesday 3 April 2012

Ideas for a butterfly themed bedroom or nursery

http://ellieandabbie.typepad.com
If you fancy the idea of a butterfly theme for your little girl's bedroom or nursery and are looking for some inspiration - I've come across some beautiful things that would make a great addition.  Here's just a couple of them.....

I'm absolutely loving Ellie and Abbie's suggestions for creating your very own butterfly wall art.  These gorgeous pieces of artwork are not only an affordable way to accessorise the bedroom but they also look stunning.  Plus, because you can make them yourself you can completely taillor the colours and papers to match your decor.
kidschairworld.wordpress.com
 
I just love this little pink butterfly rocking chair, it's adorable.  And there's no doubt that if my girls were younger, I would be sat here looking at two of them right now! How cute would it look in the bedroom and how much would it be loved..?!


And last, but far from least, my absolute favourite is this beautiful butterfly bed.  It's so unusal and I have no doubt that the quality and workmanship is reflected in the price tag, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate it!
kidsbedroomfurnitures.blogspot.com  
If you want to see some of the other lovely butterfly themed bedroom ideas, take a peek at my Pinterest board dedicated specifically to this. Follow this link to have a look and if you want to see what else I come across, don't forget to follow the board: http://pinterest.com/Forkeepssake/beautiful-butterflies-girls-bedroom/

You can also follow me (and so automatically follow all my boards) if you'd like.  If there's anything you come across that you'd like to share - please feel free to include a link in the comments and I will be more than happy to add it to my board.


No comments:

Post a Comment