Saturday 16 January 2010

Sneak Preview: New "Initial" Wooden Letter Names

I've been getting busy in the "studio" and wanted to share some images of some of the new products I'll be uploading to my website in the next week (hopefully!).  As with the personalised single canvas names that are now available on our website, I also wanted to create a range of single wooden letter names.  

The reason for this is simple.... it's sometimes too costly or takes up too much wall space for someone buying wooden wall letters for a child with a long name... i.e. isabella.  It seems unfair that someone who has chosen a name that they love for their child should lose out because that name happened to have too many letters!  

So here they are... I wanted to do some with an animal theme, some "girly" letters and some boyish ones.  Let me know what you think, your comments would be appreciated.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment