Sunday 17 January 2010

Productive weekend!!

Well thanks to my very helpful husband taking the girls off my hands for the last two afternoons as well as letting me hoard the computer all weekend, I've managed to work on some more designs for my website.  I've had the ideas all along, but it's just finding the time to create them.  Now that I have pics I'll be adding them all to my site over the next few days.
I've managed to create some more 3D name frames for girls, canvas names for girls and lots more single letter names for boys.  Still have lots to create for girls but I will get there.  If only you could buy time!!

Will update with images and links to the website when they are finally on.  Hoorah!!
Don't forget to check out our other products at www.forkeepsake.co.uk. These include: 
Keepsake FramesBaby Casting Kits, Wooden Wall Letters for Girls, Name Frames for Boys, Personalised Canvases for Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment