Monday 19 November 2012

Getting slightly carried away with Christmas! Personalised decorations - Handmade Monday

Cheeky personalised gingerbread men
We're certainly feeling the lead up to Christmas, so much so that this is my first Handmade Monday post in a few weeks. 

As well as getting busier with Christmas orders, we've also been attending lots of fairs, markets and shopping events, as well as creating lots of new designs for our range of personalised Christmas decorations.

You may remember a post a while back, showcasing the first of our decorations - these have been really popular, particularly our cute reindeer:

Personalised Reindeer

At our customers' requests we have also created a range of personalised Christmas tree decorations.

Personalised Angel Tree Decoration

Personalised Gingerbread Man Tree Decoration

Personalised Snowman Tree Decoration
Personalised Reindeer Tree Decoration

Personalised Black & Silver Star Tree Decoration


Personalised White Cut-Out Star Tree Decoration

Personalised White Cut-Out Star Tree Decoration
Personalised Elf Heart Tree Decoration - we have male and female Elves!



One of my daughters even came up with this design, whilst fiddling around with my stock whilst my back was turned...... perhaps we'll have her working for us when she's older, we've already sold a few of them!!

Personalised Red & Silver Star Tree Decoration



We have lots more Personalised Christmas Decorations on the website, as I said, we have got slightly carried away with Christmas this year.  But have also loved every minute of it.

Lastly, I wanted something different for my two girls that we could bring out every year and use in either their bedroom, playroom or our lounge - so I made them each a free standing Christmas name plaque:



So yes, been very busy (much like the sound of everyone else on Handmade Monday) and are preparing to (hopefully!) get even busier, before a much needed Christmas break!

Must be time to start warming the mulled wine and mince pies....

14 comments:

  1. So many lovely decorations. I really liked the gingerbread men but then I saw the star with the name Ben on. Really pretty and different. Mulled wine and mince pies sound perfect. Thanks for sharing.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali - I will let Brooke know about the star with Ben! She'll be pleased ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.....I love your Xmas masterpieces!! And you can never do too much Xmas!!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Just got to stop designing and concentrate more on selling now haha! :o) you too!

      Delete
  4. They're all gorgeous, but I love your free standing reindeer! It's now just a matter of keeping up with everything isn't it? Hard work, but at the end makes Christmas feel special just for getting a break from painting and packing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Wendy! Yes the reindeer have been flying off the shelf ;o) So true - keeping up is the hard part and the break will be good. Especially for the husband who will gain some living space back! I need a workshop like yours! x

      Delete
  5. Lots of beautiful decorations. I love the cut out ones with the letter hanging inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen - I love them too. I think they're ones the adults can appreciate more :o)

      Delete
  6. wow you have been busy!!

    those reindeer decorations really are adorable :)

    i love all the tree decorations too, especially the stars with the initials hanging inside.. so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie. I feel like I've spent the last few weeks trading in reindeer!

      Delete
  7. These are all such fun but love the Rudolph and gingerbread people very in to the latter this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carole - they are popular, especially amongst the kids.

      Delete
  8. I too am particularly drawn to the white cut out stars but you do have a really great collection. I am feeling faintly guilty that my own children don't have a something along these lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - really kind of you to say. Ha ha I bet they get lots of other things!! :o)

      Delete