Wednesday 18 July 2012

Mad About Owls - Part 1

Like many other people (women and children I should imagine) across the UK I appear to have developed a slight obsession with owls.

I just love them and have come across so many wonderful pictures and products across the internet that I have now set up a Pinterest Board dedicated solely to Owls. 

In this post I wanted to share a couple of my favourites with you (without plugging my own owl creations of course!).

Follow our Mad About Owls Board on Pinterest

1. Christmas Red Owl

One that is not yet on the board, but will be going up imminently is this gorgeous red owl, sold by Jenny's Shabby Chic Home Accessories.    Although set in a Christmas theme, this gorgeous owl can be for any time of the year.  You can the owl and Jenny's other fab creations on her Facebook page: Jenny's Shabby Chic Home Accessories



2. Little Needle Felted Birds

These tiny little guys have made a few waves on Pinterest and for good reason.  They are incredibly cute and Lauren Alane has taken some brilliant photos of them. 

Have a look at her blog or website for more images, they truely are fab!! So much so that it took me quite a while to decide which photo to post here!!


3. Gorgeous Pink and Green Owl Cushion

I could definately find a house for this pretty owl  themed cushion - in beautiful shades of pink and green. 

Am loving it, it's just a shame that the website selling it is based in the USA. 

But for those of you that live there - it looks as though you're in luck :o) These Made in the USA by Carousel Designs.




That's my 3 for today, but I shall be back to post some more finds.  Apologies to those who aren't quite as obsessed with owls as much as I am ;o)

Don't forget to keep in touch with us, so that we can tell you about our new blog posts, new products and any offers and competitions that are currently running. How?
Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any other cute owl finds. x


No comments:

Post a Comment