Wednesday 13 June 2012

Wooden Butterfly Name Plaque - Personalised Gifts

This is one of our new range of personalised name plaques.  I have to admit, I've really enjoyed coming up with some new ideas for name plaques and wooden letter designs over the last couple of weeks and I'm really pleased with the outcome. 


This butterfly name plaque was designed for my 6 year old, who absolutely loves it.  It was designed for her bedroom door, but could always be attached to a bedroom wall instead.

It's made from mdf, is approx 20cm long and was handpainted and decorated.  It will cost £18 but has an introductory price of £16.

I'm hoping to add all the new product onto the website this week, but for now this is the preview. 

Would love to know what you think? 

Or if there is any particular theme or design you've been looking for but can't find?  We're always open to trying out new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment