Saturday 2 October 2010

New Range of Extra Deep Box Frames for Keepsakes

I'm sure there only a few people that get excited about frames - me being one of them, particularly when I took delivery of our new range of frames.  We've had a number of requests from customers for different colours and sizes, so we've now added several more extra deep frames to our website.

The frames are all modern looking with a box fixed to the back, to get the extra depth.  They are all 55m deep internally - giving much flexibility of what can be displayed in the frame.

I hope you like them as much as me (or somewhat as much as me!!).  Here's some pictures of a couple of the frames - check out our website for the complete range!

Black 8 x 10 Extra Deep Box Frame: 55mm Deep - Front View
Black 8 x 10 Extra Deep Box Frame: 55mm Deep - Back View
Black 8 x 10 Extra Deep Box Frame: 55mm Deep - Side View

Oak 8 x 10 Extra Deep Box Frame: 55mm Deep - Front View
Oak 8 x 10 Extra Deep Box Frame: 55mm Deep - Back View
Oak 8 x 10 Extra Deep Box Frame: 55mm Deep - Side View

No comments:

Post a Comment